What are your hours of operation?
Hours are 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Doors open 15 minutes before clinic hours.
What are the phone hours?
Phone Hours are 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What about after hours and holidays?
You can call the office at 303-659-5800 anytime. Your call will then be routed to our on-call provider through our phone system.
Do you accept walk-in patients?
We do not accept walk-in patients in our office. We have some providers that offer same day appointments.
**Remember, if it is a life-threatening condition call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency department**
Cancellation, Late Arrival or Missed Appointment Policies
Cancellation Of An Appointment
If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you contact us one (1) business day in advance.
If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule.
- Any established patient who fails to show or cancels /reschedules an appointment without contacting our office with at least 24 hours’ notice, will be considered a No Show and charged a $25.00 fee.
- Any established patient who fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment without contacting our office with at least 24 hours’ notice a second time will be charged a $50.00 fee.
- If a third, No Show or cancellation/reschedule without contacting our office with at least 24 hours’ notice should occur the patient may be dismissed from the Platte Valley Internal Medicine & Pulmonary practice.
- Any new patients scheduling for primary care with Platte Valley Internal Medicine & Pulmonary who fails to show for their initial appointment will not be rescheduled. This does not include patients scheduled for a Consult with our specialist.
- The fee is charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and is due at the time of the patient’s next office visit.
We make every attempt to provide excellent healthcare to our patients and to maintain respectful communication with them and their families. However, we occasionally find it necessary to dismiss patients from our office. Patients may be dismissed for repeated missed or late appointments, failure to pay your portion of the bill, or abusive treatment of our staff, including verbal abuse and profanity.
Are you accepting new patients?
Currently Dr. James Meyer is accepting new patients for pulmonology and sleep medicine. Dr. David Chavez is accepting new patients in family medicine. Andrea Jespersen FNP-C is accepting new patients in family medicine, geriatrics and internal medicine.
How do I request prescription refills?
You may request prescription refills on the patient portal or by calling your pharmacy. Your pharmacy will contact us for approval.
**Once your prescription has been sent to your pharmacy you will receive a message from our office letting you know it has been sent**
Not seeing a question you were looking for?
Get in touch with us. We can discuss your needs to help you!
Call us at (303) 659-5800.