Please click below to download our New Patient Forms. Once completed you can bring them to your appointment.
Fill Out Online
Download and Print
Preparing For Your Appointment
- Create a list of current medications. Include the name of the medication, dosage, and how often you take it. Include any supplements. It is a good idea to print this list off and keep it inside your wallet; as well as give a copy to a close friend or relative. Make a note of any concerns or questions you have about the medications you are taking.
- Remember your allergies or sensitivities. Include medications, foods, and body care products. Often a food allergy can be associated with a medication so those are just as important to note.
- Document your family history. Be prepared to answer many questions about family history. If there are things that are very specific or you think you may forget, make sure to write them down.
- Bring your medical records. Your primary physician likely already has access to your full medical record, but make sure you communicate any changes or concerns since your last visit. If you are seeing a new doctor, call their office ahead of time to coordinate the delivery of your records. Prepare to communicate key issues from your medical history and be proactive about sharing issues you think are important. Finally, bring copies of films and test results that were performed since last seeing this doctor.
- Write down your questions. Due to the stress and anxiety that you may feel at the doctor’s office, sometimes it is difficult to remember all the health questions you have had leading up to the appointment. To make sure you ask them, write your questions down ahead of time.
- Up to date insurance card. Always have your most current insurance cards with each one’s contact info included to ensure payment for the doctor’s services. Some insurances require pre-authorizations. Inquire about co-payments and billing beforehand.